History of Camp Ruperto Kangleon The Camp was constructed purposely to be occupied by the Headquarters of the Leyte Philippine Constabulary/Integrated National Police (PC/INP) Command. When the Cornerstone was laid by then President Ferdinand E. Marcos as Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Philippines on July 2, 1974, it was […]
- PCSUPT ELMER C BELTEJAR, RD PRO8 delivers message during the 2017 New Year’s Call at Matapat Hall, Camp Kangleon, Palo, Leyte.
- New Year’s Call at Matapat Hall, Camp Kangleon, Palo, Leyte on January 9, 2017.
- PRO8 TRACKS A LEAD IN HILONGOS BLAST
- PCSUPT ELMER C BELTEJAR, attended the Launching of MASA MASID (Mamamayan Ayaw sa Anomaliya, Mamamayan Ayaw sa Ilegal na Droga) and Drug Summit
- Joint Monday Flag Raising and Distinguished Visitors Program Ceremonies