EV Cops’ Dependents Can Now Avail Tech-Voc Education Scholarship
Camp Ruperto Kangleon, Palo, Leyte – Police Regional Office 8 headed by no less than Eastern Visayas Police Director, PCSUPT DIONARDO BERNARDO CARLOS recently signed a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) with the Keitech Educational Foundation, Inc at Keitech Campus, Kananga, Leyte on March 22, 2018.
Keitech Educational Foundation, Inc offered a scholarship program which will provide an opportunity to the qualified dependents of PNP personnel with the rank of PO1 up to SPO2 assigned within Region 8. PRO8 will recommend 4 scholars every year provided by the following qualifications:
- Legitimate son/daughter of a Policeman who are Non-Commissioned Officers and still in active service who has five (5) or more children;
- Dependents of personnel with the rank of PO1 up to SPO2 assigned within the region; or
- Beneficiary of personnel who are considered Killed in Action (KIA), Missing in Action (MIA) and Complete Disability Discharge (CDD)
For KIA/MIA the following should have the following:
- Spot report of the fate of the personnel,
- Certification from Assistant Chief of Staff for personnel G1, and/or R1
- Death Certificate
For CDD the applicant should provide the following:
- Complete Disability Discharge Order and
- Certification from Assistant Chief of Staff for personnel, G1 or R1.
Keitech Educational Foundation, Inc is a post-secondary technical and vocational training center with program registered with Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) which offers technical-vocational education and training (TVET) program.
RD Carlos expresses his gratitude to Keitech Educational Foundation, Inc for providing learning opportunities to less fortunate but deserving dependents of qualified PNP personnel of this region. “This is such a privilege to all our PNP personnel to earn valuable vocational skills which they can use to help their families,” RD Carlos stated.
For more information, feel free to contact us through the following contact number and social media accounts: Regional Public Information Office (RPIO) 09551369334; and Facebook Account: Pulis Rehiyon VIII; or Facebook Page: Police Regional Office 8; Youtube Channel: Pulis Otso (The Official Youtube Channel of PRO8).